Monday, April 24, 2006

Hang it up and call it a -nice- day

I stare, but i'm not seeing. I listen, but I'm not hearing. Trapped inside my own movie theatre with the images dancing and playing themselves through. My imagination runs away with my mind, and I do not hear the meaning.
But it has been said that no one will ever see the exact thing twice.
Prototypes are the things we take in; each perception will adhere to our own advantage or disadvantage.
The little white egg sweats before placed into boiling water.
The red lobster squeals as it is scolded slowly.
But
our mind’s eye senses what the heart cannot pertain.
The little white egg is dead, and therefore cannot sweat.
The red lobster does not scream in agony; his dead carcass is merely contracting with the heat intensity.

What is it that you strongly believe in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home